Evaluation process of the average girl who hasn’t had a lot of dating success.
“Can I Get Him To Commit?” Breaking It Down « The Private Man -
July 21, 2011
[…] serious tip o’ the hat to Haley. Seriously, a major tip o’ the […]
The Private Man to the rescue! | Dalrock -
July 23, 2011
[…] also won’t want to miss his take on Haley’s Can I get him? table titled Can I Get HimTo […]
- Focus on the positive.
- Lori Gottlieb’s book and Christian maximizers.
- Boundless commenters can’t decide if it’s biblical for men to pursue women, unintentionally extend singleness for life.
- Pajama Boy of Boundless shames virgins for being proud they are virgins.
- Nobody knows what dating is anymore.
- Should Christians flirt at all?
- Blind dates and set-ups: yay or nay?
- Samuel Culpepper on Most men don’t care if they marry virgins.
- Don’t demand an Earl of Piety. | Things I Wish I'd Known Sooner on The quest for the Earl of Piety.
- Dondd on Rebecca St. James to marry Beefcake Missionary.
- This Is Why Many Of Us Good Men Are Still Single Today on Reasons women don’t approach.
- John on Do people even want to date anymore?
- Star on Rebecca St. James to marry Beefcake Missionary.
- Paul on Reasons women don’t approach.
- Sal on Reasons women don’t approach.
- Brice on Tired of Christian dating advice acting like physical attraction is an either/or proposition.
- EastBay1 on Even Christian girls want men to put the moves on them.
- The Truth on Why Christian girls have so few boyfriends.
- Taylor Broussard on Alpha Christian dating.
- Taylor Broussard on Even Christian girls want men to put the moves on them.
- thedeti on Tough luck, old virgins.
- Jason K. on Tough luck, old virgins.
If you don’t see your comment:
- You posted too many links and got stuck in moderation. I approve these.
- You used a bogus email address and got caught in the spam filter. I delete these.
- Most of the time, people are where they are because of who they are. 2 years ago
- God's forgiveness saves you from hell, not rent payment, credit card bills, or a diminished MMV based on past sluttiness. 3 years ago
- Your past may no longer matter to God, but it still matters to the people you were a jerk to. 3 years ago
- Being forgiven doesn't mean your past no longer exists. There are still real world consequences for forgiven actions. 3 years ago
- There is a tipping point of weight for every woman where attention to hair, makeup, & fashion can't distract from her fatness. 3 years ago
- It's really hard for the average girl to believe that men need very obvious signs of interest bc they've had betas pursue off very little. 3 years ago
- Is there any duty that Christians don't label a "privilege"? 3 years ago